Friday, August 29, 2008

why

i was called to write this blog due to few reasons, but most important is i want to train myself being an outspoken person - as if not being loud but to throw out all my thoughts and of course to journal my own life so that i can share that little experience with the others. sometimes i do feel that i only speak out my mind and feelings half of the contents. i remember once Dr Tengku Asmadi said to us 4 yrs ago, that to be an outstanding person you have to let out all your thoughts and ideas. and it takes a period of time of that 'throwing' process until you produce a masterpiece :)

i know that i should have started long time ago. but 25 is not too late kan?

and in case you're wondering why it is named as 'the yellow bus', simply because i ride that yellow double decker bus no. 83 from my house straight to the office everyday, with my roommate. oh yes my roommate works in the same firm ,same department and same level. berdua lebih baik katanya. haha.

No comments: